Mobility In Motion, Our Wellness Program:
Post Rehabilitation, Chronic Pain, and Fundamental Health:
Plagued by pain? Restricted by movement? Chronic knee, back, or shoulder pain Old sports injury? We can help!
Living with Physical pain will effect you in every area of your life. We are here to help change that!
The Therapeutic Process:
Mobility in Motion focuses on structure, flexibility, biomechanics, and mobilization; a movement-based integrated full-body approach to physical therapy and self-maintenance
Time to take control of your body!
• 30 minutes a day self-maintenance as prescribed by our specialist.
• Having a more serious pain or injury? 60-90 minutes sessions with our movement specialist are available for more extreme injuries and/or chronic pain. Please inquire about our rates here.
• Tissue health and range of motion problems
• Proper body biomechanics and structural redevelopment.
• Improving performance and avoiding injury
• Short and tight muscles
• Soft tissue restriction
• Joint capsule restriction
• Motor control problems
• Joint range of motion dysfunction
• Neural dynamic issues
• Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
Stage one of health and wellness is bringing the body’s structure back to a balanced and healthy foundation. Through several methods we stimulate the muscular-skeletal system, connective tissues, skeletal and ligaments to return to proper joint alignment and even weight distribution throughout the body. We use techniques such as Postural–Structural–B
Together we can give you the support you need to make a change.